Legal & Privacy
The term Your Companion Models or more commonly seen as “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website, www.yourcompanionmodels.com (‘website’). The term you refer to the user or viewer of the website.
The user is subject to the following terms in the use of the website:
- The entire content of one and all pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change at any point without notice
- With regard to the information materials and content found on this website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. You also acknowledge that such content, information and / or materials found on the website may contain some inaccuracies or errors. We exclude all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, no matter the size or gravity, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any content, information and / or materials on this website is totally at your own risk and we accept no liability for it. It shall and is your own responsibility to ensure that any, and all of our products, services or information found on or through this website, meet your particular specific needs or requirements
- Most if not all website content and material is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copy or reproduction off or in any unauthorised form is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks found on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed by the website, are acknowledged and used in accordance to their own copyright policies, with the approval of the trademark owners
- Claims to monetary damages may be given rise too, with the unauthorised use of any content, information and / or materials on this website. In serious cases we may consider it a criminal offence, and involve the relative authorities
- This website may also include links to other website/s. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, with full notification and approval of their owners. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s in any shape or form, or that we endorse their products. We have no responsibility for the content, information and / or materials contained within the linked website/s
- You may not create a link to this website or any of our pages, from another website or document without Your Companion Models prior consent. To contact us in order to obtain such consent,please fill in the Contact Us form.
- Your visit and this website are governed and subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and with reference to any dispute, these laws will be called upon
Your Companion Models is fully committed to protecting your privacy. If we request any information from you by which you might be able to be identified during the use of our website, it shall only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, as well as the ‘terms and conditions’ disclosed here within.
When you use our website, the following information may be collected:
- name and contact details
- email and postal address
- demographics, personal information and general interests
- other relevant information
We require this information in order to be able to provide an effective and professional agency service with the better understanding of your requirements, and in particular for the following reasons:
- in house record keeping
- agency service improvements
- periodical promotional emails about our companions
- customisation of parts of the website to target your interests
Our highest priority is the security of all of our confidential information. In the prevention of unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure that information, be it be gathered from our online platform or physically provided to us by the user.
A cookie is a small file that places itself in your cookies folder on your computer, helping to analyse web traffic or to know when a particular site has been visited. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring their operations to your needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website by the ability to tailor it to our client’s / users needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies, through your web browser that can be set to do this automatically if you so require.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which may or may not be of interest to clients / users. However, if the client / user has left our website by visiting a link, we do not possess any control over that particular website nor have any legal or ownership association with that website. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such linked sites and these sites are not governed by our Legal and Privacy statement. We suggest that when visiting these linked sites, you should examine their legal and privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you are under no obligation to complete it and can leave the form empty. Of course were you to do this, we will not be able to contact you if you were making a genuine enquiry
- By providing your personal information to us, you hereby agree that we can use this particular information for our normal business purposes. You are entitled to notify / inform us of any changes regarding this use at any time by filling in the Contact Us form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or if we are required to do so by law of the country that we are governed by. The governing law of country that we are regulated by can be found here, on our ‘terms and conditions’. Upon obtaining your consent, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we may think you will find interesting.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to know all the information that we hold on you. If you would like a copy of this held information please fill in the Contact Us form. An appropriate administration fee may apply.